The dura lift garage door springs are the most important part of the garage door, without any doubt. In other words, the door Springs provide seamless upward and downward movement.
Using a garage door spring, you can easily open such a big garage door with just a little effort. They are made of sturdy and durable material, but they need replacement after years of constant use. For that, you need to have a basic idea about these springs.
The springs are mainly of two types. Each one of them has unique ways of functioning. The torsion springs are installed horizontally in the torsion bar and help in equal distribution of the garage door weight. Whereas, the extension springs are a far more basic kind of spring system. It is basically installed on both sides of the door.
Features of Dura Lift Garage springs
Here are some of the important features of Dura Lift Garage springs
- The springs are available in a wide variety of sizes.
- The springs are available in 2 types, torsion springs, and extension springs.
- Torsion springs are installed just above the door, whereas extension springs are connected to the edges of the top tracks.
- They also differ in dimensions which are the length, wire size, the inner diameter of the drum, and the number of turns.
- They are corrosion resistant i.e.; the steel coils are powder coated to ensure slow rusting over a long period of time
- They are available in Spring lengths starting from 22″ to 36″, and inner diameter of 1.75″ and 2.00″.
- They are available in Spring Winds of Left (1 spring), Right (1spring) and Left & Right (2 springs).
- They are available in color codes of Orange, Yellow, White, Red, Brown, Green, Gold, Blue, Orange, Light blue and White.
- The torsion springs are made in the USA.
- The springs are available with 1 year warranty from the date of purchase
- The springs last for almost 7-8 years depending on how frequently they are opened and closed.
Where Do I Use Dura Lift Garage springs?
Here are some examples of where you use the Dura Lift Garage springs-
- Garage springs are used in garage doors for easy opening and shutting of the doors. They are also used to balance the weight of the big and heavy garage door.
- In general, the garage door Torsion springs are used in horizontal garage doors.
- These torsion and extension are used both for domestic and industrial purposes.
If you are looking for good quality Dura Lift Garage springs, then visit the website and order from the wide range of collections available. First, go to the website and go to Find My Spring, where you can fill in the details. In the filter section, you need to enter the Spring Wind, Spring Wire, Spring Inner Diameter, and Spring Length and get the list of products. Then select the one as per your requirement and place the order. Visit the website to know more details about the products and services offered by them.